[Asterisk-Users] RE:Terrible inbound call quality vs. outbound

Gene Willingham gwillingham at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 16:49:25 MST 2005

I am experiencing the same problem, except I do not use Voicepulse outbound.
I have 100 Mbps connection, so it should not be a bandwidth issue.   Last
Thursday they had a 4 hour outage on inbound calls.  The call quality has
deteriorated since.  I am in the process of looking for another provider.

Keep in mind Voicepulse can not load balance incoming calls.  They have one
server handling all calls.  On the out bound they have two servers, and I
chose to use server 2 than 1.  I assume others have as well.  So each of
these servers have 1/2 the call volume compared to the inbound route.

Gene