[Asterisk-Users] Outlook Integration

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:13:19 MST 2005

Placing a call from Outlook is trivial with AST TAPI. How does one
accomplish a screen pop in Outlook?

Here is some more info from fonality:
PBXtray is not developed as part of Asterisk source. It is written in
an entirely different language (C++) and is a Windows app. It
integrates with our media gateway, which in turn talks to Asterisk.

The GPL mandate states that modifications to the source code of a GPL
app need to be made available to the community. PBXtra, and PBXtray,
do not make a single change to Asterisk source code.