[Asterisk-Users] IAX registration keep alives

Chamberland-Larose, Guillaume guillaume at ea.com
Tue Feb 1 14:56:35 MST 2005

I don't know how you're setting it up, but usually a firewall has
different rules for incoming and outgoing packets. You should be able to
forward incoming packets on port 4569 to your internal host and allow
outgoing packets from 4569 to be sent to the external host correctly.
How to do this depends on your firewall.

If you really want to change the port, well, you could look at the first
line in the [general] section of iax.conf where it says port=, or try
reading the docs at the URL I posted below :)

Guills

  _____