[Asterisk-Users] Outlook Integration

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Tue Feb 1 14:49:34 MST 2005

<< Only works with their system, but there is no modifications to Asterisk
for it to run?>>

We've also written a system tray based call monitor that can call out using
information from Outlook (or other sources).  Our application uses the
Manager API to receive from and send commands to Asterisk as does the
Nicolás Gudiño’s FOP - no change to Asterisk required.  I imagine PBXTray
also uses the Manager API.

Bill Seddon