[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.5-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC5 caller id?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Feb 1 14:10:44 MST 2005

I tried to get callerid working the normal way but the cid is never passed
to the phone.

It doesn't work untill I set SetCIDNum(0${PRI_NETWORK_CID}) in
extensions.conf

which I found in the wiki:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-print.php?page=Asterisk+zaphfc

Is this intended behaviour, or still a bug?

It does work but it only shows one zero even though I have
nationalprefix = 0
internationalprefix = 00
in zapata.conf

I guess it should show a double zero because there is already a zero
prefix in the SetCIDNum(0${PRI_NETWORK_CID})?
I haven't received any international calls yet but will they not show up
with only one zero now?

Cheers!
Remco