[Asterisk-Users] How to compile "iaxclient" with MinGW/Cygwin

Michael Van Donselaar michael-list at vandonselaar.org
Tue Feb 1 12:58:39 MST 2005

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:12:52 +0100, Guan <jhguan at frontier.fr> wrote:

>Hello,
>I can’t compile "iaxclient", because one needs to compile the new version
>"wiax.dll".  I tried to compile it under MinGW/Cygwin, but I had the
>messages like:

The instructions for building iaxcomm in iaxclient/simpleclient/iaxcomm/README
will work for you.  (You will just need steps 1,2 and 4 if you're not compiling
iaxcomm, since you won't need wxWindows/wxWidgets)

You can use MinGW 3.1.0-1 instead of the older 2.0.0.3 in the README, but don't
use 3.2.rc3 if you plan to build the dll rather than the static lib.