[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Softphone

timebandit001 at gmail.com timebandit001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:42:17 MST 2005

For all the peoples that wanted to test my windows IAX2 phone, I've
put it up on a server where it can be downloaded.

For the ones that wanted the DLL, it's available on the same page.
For the DLL, I will post a list of the functions in it and the
parameters it expect as soon as I have some free time.

All comments (good or bad) are welcome

The phone can be used mostly with the keyboard :

- Dial with the keypad, press ENTER to start the call
- # is replaced with / for convenience
- Pick up a line with the function keys (F1 for line 1, F2 for line 2)
- ESC to hangup currently selected line

The phone is self contained : the DLL is in the EXE as a ressource,
will extract it if not found.

Waiting for your input

http://www.marccharbonneau.com/asterisk/mediaxphone.php