[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk FAQ (was PIX!!!!!)

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:20:59 MST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:43:01 +0100, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
<roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
> hi
>
> perhaps someone should add the pix stuff to an faq
> also
> perhaps someone should add a DO NOT ASK THE LISTE BEFORE READING THE
> FAQ somewhere

There is a FAQ setup on the Asteriskdocs.org website.  However I have
no had time to add much to it, but I would LOVE it if some people
could contribute to it.  Even if you only have a couple of questions
and answers, if everyone chipped in a couple, we could have a pretty
nice looking FAQ on there to direct new users to.

As an incentive your name will be added as the original contributor.

Unfortunately I don't see a way of submitting Q&A's with Xoops (our
backend), but if someone knows how we might do that, please let me
know.

For now, you can email your FAQ's with Answers to me directly.  I will
then place them on the website.  Please include "Asterisk FAQ: <insert
question here>" in the subject with the answer you are providing as
the body of the message.  That will make it easier for me to sort and
filter.

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com