[Asterisk-Users] newbie: questions

listmail at acedsl.com listmail at acedsl.com
Tue Feb 1 11:32:00 MST 2005

I currently subscribe to acedsl for voip service. I have ast. running on an old compaq with 2 clone fxo cards. Everything is going good (thanks to lurking around here). The box answers and dials over the analog. I want to bring in the 2 digitil from acecape. They currenty go to a cisco ata 186.
My question are ;
Can I address the ata from my ast to get it to ring from my analog as well as it maintaining its current duties being addressed by acedsl? I dont want to switch out till Im finished learning.

Or do I need acedsl to set up an sip or iax channel for my ast. to talk to ace.

Tia
j.p.