[Asterisk-Users] Messaging with * and eyeBeam

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Tue Feb 1 09:34:47 MST 2005

G'Day All,

Eyebeam has gotten my interest but I do not have a "high-altitude" view
of its interraction with *, therefore my questions.
I called xTEN but they preferr to talk to telcos and ISP's purchasing
hundreds of the eyebeam software... Kind-a stuck here.

I already have * happily running and taking care of business on my
Windows network. I also have Windows IM running on my exchange server
and users a IM'ing quite a bit - all internal though-.

While I would prefer to use * and eyebeam, I am quite cautious about
installing another piece of software on users workstations for them to
learn. Plus it seems that Windows messaging can do just the same as
eyeBeam.

What are your thoughts???

Thanks