[Asterisk-Users] Zap channel occasionally misses dialing the first digit

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Tue Feb 1 09:03:18 MST 2005

....I THINK.  When dialing 1+10 digits, I occasionally get a telco
message "You must first dial a 1....".  When I look at the console, the
number is being sent to the ZAP channel properly.  We're talking about a
couple of POTS lines on a TDM400P.

I'm thinking that it may be starting the dial too early after coming
off-hook because I can just redial and have it work (or not) randomly.
Does anyone know what this might be and/or an easy way to have the ZAP
channel come off-hook, delay for 1/2 second or so, and then dial?

Thanks,
Daryl G. Jurbala
NGM Tec, Inc.
Tel: 215-862-1160 ext. 235