[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 stopped working

Matthew Laird zapa at luther.ca
Tue Feb 1 08:07:44 MST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

Yes I did.  It's even in /etc/modules.conf as a post-install action for
the module.

Hmm, found the problem, I just manually ran it again (I did last night)
specifying the configuration file.... well that's annoying.  I have
zaptel.conf in /etc/asterisk along with the other configs, ztcfg looks
in /etc.... So, why does it expect the file somewhere else from all the
other asterisk configuration files?

An entire evening of frustration.... wasted.... sigh.

Thanks though for pointing me in the right direction.