[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Services working with SER !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Tue Feb 1 06:00:17 MST 2005

Hi everybody,

	I'm new to this list, my name is Felipe Martins and work for a telecom company. I'm interested in VoIP server to work as a service for my clients, I've already configured SER to work with mysql databases and authenticate all my users, two sip phones are already communicating with eash other, I can see all the logs generated by them, what I want now is to use asterisk as a voicemail, music on hold, IM, and all the services, beyond SIP Termination which is a job to my SIP (Proxy Server and Registrar).

I would like to know what software I could use to do so. I'd also like to know how to make CDR with asterisk, once my Clients authenticate at SER, is it a problem for asterisk to generate logs for CDR ???

Any help will be very aprecciated.

Best Regards.

--
Felipe Martins