[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe missing?

Tue Feb 1 04:45:12 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 12:03 +0100, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just wanted to test meetme but found out, I have none. app_meetme is
> completely missing... I got the tar.gz from the link at asterisk.org.
> Can somebody please point me to a non-CVS download?

You need zaptel to get app_meetme.

cvs checkout zaptel (same version as your asterisk version)
Then make/make install zaptel
Then make clean;make;make install asterisk
You should now have app_meetme

If you use 2.6.x kernel, you should use ztdummy (someone correct me if I
am wrong), either way, check the wiki for some keywords like ztdummy,
zaprtc, etc... you need some sort of timing device....

Oh, the wiki is your best friend, even after you think you know asterisk
really well. Go check www.voip-info.org == wiki

Regards,
Adam
Adam Goryachev