[Asterisk-Users] asterisk+h323+rh9

Ginel Tudorache ginel.tudorache at rosca.ro
Tue Feb 1 01:28:57 MST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for your help. I downloaded "Janus-patched" of pwlib and OpenH323
from sourceforge.net, asterisk-0.6.5 from
http://www.inaccessnetworks.com and asterisk 1.0.5 from asterisk.org.
All these were compiled without problems and now I have a running
asterisk pbx with oh323.
Now i'm trying to learn how to config asterisk :(!

Kind regards,
Ginel