[Asterisk-Users] Need HT488 FXO example for both inbound and outbound.

James Ronald jronald at chartermi.net
Sat Dec 31 17:55:51 MST 2005

I'm new to Asterisk and I'm looking for example of how to set up the FXO
side of an HT488.  I have the FXS side working and can place calls between
it and soft phone just fine.  What I was able to find the Wiki, forums &
google has not been useful to me.  I think I'm missing something simple
probably on the HT488 device.  Once I have working example I'd be happy to
post it on the Wiki for others.  BTW, I purchased the HT488 because I was
told it's a direct replacement for the Supra 3000 which is no longer
directly available to end users per Cisco.  If it's the HT488 that's a piece
of junk someone please let me know so I can return it.
Thanks James Ronald