[Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sat Dec 31 09:38:01 MST 2005

To summarize, I spent 6 hours yesterday on the phone with Digium trying to
fix a problem with the TDM2400 ad we still don't have it working right. The
lastest version of everything are installed and confirmed by Digium. So here
is the issue:

Zapata.conf
; Disable call progress
; callprogress=yes

Outbound calls to PSTN phone numbers work properly

But using this:

exten => 100,hint,SIP/900&&zap/g0/w5551212

The extension will ring once, but as soon as the PSTN line is picked up, the
sip phone stops ringing because * thinks the phone has been answered.

Zapata.conf
; Enable call progress
callprogress=yes

Outbound calls to PSTN phone numbers will dial out but there is no answer
detection from the far side. The far side may answer the phone but * keeps
ringing until the timeout expires.

And using this:

exten => 100,hint,SIP/900&&zap/g0/w5551212

Both the sip phone and zap line both ring at the same time until the time.
Picking up the sip phone bridges the call and disconnects the zap line as it
should.

Any ideas? We are stuck until after the holidays at this point.
-Kerry