[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 fw 1.0.1.13 and NTP

Ross C wotech at cox.net
Sat Dec 31 08:28:51 MST 2005

Peter,

After upgrading to 1.0.1.13 I had some miscellaneous problems on one of my
GXP-2000's--it would grab an IP address, but it wouldn't get the time/date,
it wouldn't register, blah blah blah.  I could access the web interface OK,
so it wasn't a network issue (I don't think).  Anyway...I ended up resetting
to factory defaults and all is well now.  Maybe try that?  That has solved
some other problems I've had as well.
I dunno if ur familiar with the process, but it's kinda screwy, here's the
info:
http://www.grandstream.com/user_manuals/GXP2000.pdf
scroll down to the very last page.
Do the other phones on the same network get the time and date OK from
time.nist.gov?

-ross