[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 any good with * ?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Dec 30 18:22:03 MST 2005

On 20:02, Fri 30 Dec 05, Tom Vile wrote:
> I am using the .12 firmware
>
> How are you using hint with the cisco phones?

In my dialplan I have (the default stuff):
exten => 6000,hint,SCCP/6000
exten => 6000,1,Macro(stdexten,mainvoicemail,SCCP/6000)

Then on the cisco side I did setup a speeddial for SCCP/6000

I think I need to mention that I use chan_sccp.so for all my
cisco phones. It's so much better then the SIP image.

You can see some image of the speeddial/hint stuff here:
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info/~michiel/voor_alex/
I made those images for a 7960 SIP setup at a partners
place. The images are taken of my home 7960.
The livingroom speeddial you see there is a 7905 in my
livingroom ;)
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info