[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 any good with * ?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Dec 30 16:59:54 MST 2005

On 15:01, Fri 30 Dec 05, asterisk at anime.net wrote:
> Anyone using the GXP-2000 with * ?
>
> Any showstopper problems?
>
> The echo issues, is it speakerphone only?

Hi,

We have some of these phones in production.
They work ok.

The echo issues are fixed in recent fw versions.

The speeddial buttons come with a led, but hinting is not
working. And I'm used to cisco call quality and then the GXP
just is lowbudget. The phone is good for an office that
doesn't focus on phonecalls. Our programmers use them cause
they don't make that many calls.

Overall they are not bad but don't expect a real business
phone for your money.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info