[Asterisk-Users] voicemail .wav filename

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Dec 30 16:05:10 MST 2005

You have several options:

1	In voicemail.conf define a different mailcmd that takes the
input decodes it and renames the file.
2.	Modify the source to use a different file name based on Date and
time.
3.	Use an external program to go into the VM directory and change
file name and mail it out to your users.
	(you can incorperate the HasVoiceMail application for this, or
use a cron job)