[Asterisk-Users] Cheap FXS/USB terminal SE-B2K, can it work with asterisk?

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Dec 30 13:58:01 MST 2005

I've been searching for clever ways to add a wireless phone to our asterisk
install, I could setup ATAs on each station, but I'm wondering if something
like the SE-B2K (as seen at http://www.skype-phone.net/) can be configured
to work w/asterisk & something like SJPhone. Anyone ever played with any of
these products? I've ordered the B2K, and have the SE-P1K, but I haven't
been able to find any non skype info on these devices... the B2K looks like
it'd be a great way to do this, could it work? The sales specs on various
sites that sell these say it'll do SIP, but I haven't been able to figure
out how.