[Asterisk-Users] using a Gigaset SX440isdn on a Diva 4BRI ?

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex+lists-asterisk-users at apartia.org
Fri Dec 30 09:28:39 MST 2005

Hello,

I just received a couple SX440isdn phones and was wondering if they can
be plugged into a Diva 4BRI port in NT mode and work with
asterisk+chan_capi?

I know they probably work fine with mutliHFC cards with either bristuff
of chan_misdn but since I have some spare Divas, I was curious about
their potential as phone ports.

The Diva's 3 and 4 ports are already set to NT mode at boot time:

	/sbin/divactrl load -SeparateConfig -c 1 -f ETSI -f1 ETSI -f2 ETSI -u2 -x2 -f3 ETSI -u3 -x3

And I think the capi.conf (using Armin's 0.6.1 version) looks OK:

	[DIVA2]
	ntmode=yes
	isdnmode=ptp
	incomingmsn=*
	controller=4
	group=3
	accountcode=diva
	context=international
	echosquelch=0
	echocancel=no
	devices=1

But when I plug the phone into port 3 or 4 no led lights up, even with a
Y plug and when dialing I get a busy.

Before digging to deep, I am looking for some info on the feasability of
that setup.

Thanks,