[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 FXO outbound issue

Jason D. Wolfe jasonwolfe at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 30 10:11:20 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm rather new to Asterisk so I'm in the wrong group for this issue please
let me know.
I'm using TDM400p with 2 FXO's on channel 3-4, Fedora Core4, 2.6, udev, and
I have the card on it's own IRQ

when I drop a .call file into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing I see the
following on the CLI...

--Attempting to call on Zap/4/phonenumber for s at outboundmsg1:1 (Retry
1)(where phonenumber is a 10 digit local number)
--Hungup 'Zap/4-1'
NOTICE[32626]: pbx_spool.c:270 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through,
reason 1

the phonenumber I am dialing does ring, but when I answer there is silence,
and when I hangup I see the second and third line above (NOTICE[32626].  It
seems like the Asterisk or the card isn't recognizing when I answer the
phone.

1. How can I get more debugging information out of the CLI, or other files
for that matter?
2. Any direction will be helpful as I feel that I've hit a wall... I've been
googling for 3 days and reading everything I can find.

If a simple soultion doesn't present itself soon I'm willing to pay for a
more detailed support as the main functional requirement of my system is to
make 2 outbound calls, do some processing and bridge the calls together.

Jason Wolfe
jasonwolfe at bellsouth.net
c (770) 561-6956

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any
person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.