[Asterisk-Users] Queue features

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Dec 30 07:17:47 MST 2005

On 11:38, Fri 30 Dec 05, Dov Bigio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the Queue application for 5 queues I have in my Call Center, and will by the end of January, implement it for the rest of the company (another 10 queues).
>
> One of the main problems I face and my call center managers are worried about is the fact that when an agent uses the DND button of the Softphone, call center managers have no way of monitoring this.
>
> Is there a way to track this?

Hi,

I don't think so, this is a client side setting and the
phone will reply with a "REDIRECT"  sip messages when a call
is sent to the client. (if you use sip clients that is)

I use some cisco phones with chan_sccp and they store the
dnd setting in the astdb, so if you use those you can
monitor it with the cli command 'database show SCCP'
Here's an example:

2 phones not set to dnd:
sin*CLI> database show SCCP
/SCCP/SEP0012D9166A2C                             : dnd=0,cfwdall=,cfwdbusy=
/SCCP/SEP0015626A4B99                             : dnd=0,cfwdall=,cfwdbusy=

1 phone set to dnd, the other not:
sin*CLI> database show SCCP
/SCCP/SEP0012D9166A2C                             : dnd=0,cfwdall=,cfwdbusy=
/SCCP/SEP0015626A4B99                             : dnd=1,cfwdall=,cfwdbusy=

hope this helps

--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info