[Asterisk-Users] Can we dial agents from extensions.conf

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Fri Dec 30 05:16:56 MST 2005

Hello friends,
   I wanted to ask if we can dial agents like the way we dial extensions. I wanted to try this because the  users can login and others can dial them. If a person has not logged in, he isnt avalaible. I dont want to put people in a queue. Has anyone tried this before? I was trying to do it but was unsuccessful.

Please tell me if there is a tweak or a workaround for this.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--Optimism is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell.

`