[Asterisk-Users] SetAccount missing?

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Thu Dec 29 18:58:56 MST 2005

I just upgraded my system to the latest svn-trunk

I previously made extensive use of the SetAccount() function, but now
I'm getting the following error

Dec 29 20:54:08 WARNING[4925]: pbx.c:1679 pbx_extension_helper: No
application 'SetAccount' for extension (voipsubscriber-in, xxxxxxxxx,
100)

Has this function been deprecated?  If so, what method is used to
replace its functionality.  I have noticed a lot of deprecated features,
variables, etc, and the wiki usually explains that the application /
variable is deprecated and what to use in its replacement.  The wiki
entry for set account doesn't say anything

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+SetAccount

Any Ideas, as you can see...its missing

sip1*CLI> show application set
Set                    SetAMAFlags            SetCallerID
SetCallerPres          SetCDRUserField        SetCIDName
SetCIDNum              SetGlobalVar           SetGroup
SetMusicOnHold         SetRDNIS               SetTransferCapability
sip1*CLI> show application Set

Regards,
Bill