[Asterisk-Users] transfers using # in asterisk

Franklin Webb fwebb at imminc.com
Thu Dec 29 14:43:00 MST 2005

Greetings fellow list  members,

I am using ABE and I am attempting to impliment transfers using "#".  I
am using both "T" and "t" as options in my Dial() command.  I am
attempting to hit "#" then enter another extension from my dialplan.  I
have tried this on both ends of the conversation and also tried hitting
"#" again after entering the extension and still no luck.  One end of
the conversation is a SNOM 320, the other is an outside line.

The transfer does not happen, I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions for me, perhaps something easily missed.  I've looked at the
wiki and I do have canreinvite set to no.

Any help or ideas are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Frank Webb
Inter Media Marketing Solutions