[Asterisk-Users] spandsp & fax

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Thu Dec 29 12:43:08 MST 2005

Ok,

Everything was fine up to the moment to run patch < apps_makefile.patch

Then I got Hunk 1 of 2, on the line 98 of the Makefile.

This is the Makefile.rej output. As you can see, the line 98 includes some +
signs that are in the apps_makefile.patch.

[root at phone-1 apps]# cat Makefile.rej

****************** 94,103 ****

        rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_qcall.so

  app_curl.so: app_curl.o

        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< $(CURLLIBS)

  app_sql_postgres.o: app_sql_postgres.c

        $(CC) -pipe -I/usr/local/pgsql/include $(CFLAGS) -c -o
app_sql_postgres.

o app_sql_postgres.c

  app_sql_postgres.so: app_sql_postgres.o

        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq

--- 98,113 ----

        rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_qcall.so

  app_curl.so: app_curl.o

        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< $(CURLLIBS)

+ app_rxfax.so : app_rxfax.o

+       $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

+

+ app_txfax.so : app_txfax.o

+       $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

+

  app_sql_postgres.o: app_sql_postgres.c

        $(CC) -pipe -I/usr/local/pgsql/include $(CFLAGS) -c -o
app_sql_postgres.

o app_sql_postgres.c

  app_sql_postgres.so: app_sql_postgres.o

        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq

However there is no request to take those lines of that file.

Carlos Alperin

Calperin at senecacom.net

  _____