[Asterisk-Users] PRI Hangup cause

Kevin Bockman asterisk at wunderkin.com
Thu Dec 29 11:18:54 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a couple of LD PRI through Broadwing.  I'm trying to verify that
I get the correct cause codes during the hangup.  Specifically, I want
to know when a number is disconnected.  All of the numbers I have tried
give cause 16.  I have gotten a number to give cause 31.

Does someone have a list of disconnected numbers that I can go through
to use for testing?  These can't just be numbers from a VOIP provider or
something like that who just play their own disconnected message and
hangup.  I need it to show the correct cause code for a disconnected number.

I have tried: 724-287-9021, 734-655-1212, 850-697-6330.  All of those
give cause 16.  Can someone with a LD PRI test those for me and tell me
what cause code they get?

Thanks,

Kevin