[Asterisk-Users] select codec based on extension

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:52:59 MST 2005

Leandro Rzezak ha scritto:

> I'm having same problem. Were you able to solve it?

No, codecs became a secondary problem later in our project so we ended
up with 711 on all servers and more bandwidth,  anyway the post refers
to asterisk 1.0.something and I never investigated the problem in more
detail... I think it's possible, usually when you receive no answers (as
the case of that post) you have made a really silly question :)