[Asterisk-Users] spandsp & fax

Rehan Ahmed rehan33 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:42:30 MST 2005

Which version of Asterisk are you using ?

1.2 had problems in Make file for me 1.0.9 worked with a charm.

You can email me with the error you have, maybe I can help you

Rehan

On 12/28/05, Dov Bigio <dovb at terra.com.br> wrote:

> I am using Red Hat 9, but I don't think this changes the procedure

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
http://www.SuperTec.com - Tommrow's Technology, Today.
http://www.didx.net - DID Number Exchange and Peering Service.