[Asterisk-Users] Soundstation 4000

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Dec 28 16:36:58 MST 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:51:33 -0500, BJ Weschke wrote
> Yes. Make sure you're making available on your boot server a version
> of the firmware that is at least new enough to support the
> Soundstation 4000
>
> On 12/28/05, Chris Gamble <Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com> wrote:
> > I have run my soundstation out of the soundpoint directory, and now get a
repeated error message of: Application sip.ld is not compatible with phone. I
found the warning AFTER turning the phone on within the network. Can this be
fixed?

     I had the same problem even though I upgraded to version 1.6.2 of the SIP
firmware and version 3.1 of the bootrom.  To get the phone working I had to
erase sip.ld and bootrom.ld from the ftp server so the phone did not try to
download them.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología