[Asterisk-Users] Polycom check-sync

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Wed Dec 28 15:55:11 MST 2005

Thanks for the responses. Forgot to mention this is on 1.0.9. Unable
to upgrade this box for awhile, plus I need the ability to do this
for people without * console access, and really like to minimize
manager use.

Use I am constructing a packet and trying to minimize what exaactly
the Polycom MUST see. Think I am just about there. Using packit to
send seems to work well.