[Asterisk-Users] Re: CALLERIDNUM and SRC in CDR

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Dec 28 14:25:53 MST 2005

1.0.9 should be SetVar instead of set, but I do not think that the CDR records can be altered in 1.0.9

I have been trying to do
exten => 5665,1,SetVar(CDR(dst)=240036${EXTEN})
to set the dst to a 10 digit number and have been unsuccessful.
The variable is being set, but it is not used when writing the cdr.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.