[Asterisk-Users] Problems with multiple outbound calls going to PSTN - Wildcard TE405P

S. Dale sdale at neighborhoodinternet.com
Wed Dec 28 12:38:18 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm having an outbound calling issue with our SIP phones. When one call is
made to the PSTN another person trying to call receives a 404 error on the
SIP phone. If we call the PSTN using SIP phone A and also calling from SIP
phone B to SIP phone C everything works. The only problem we're seeing is
multiple calls going to the PSTN. Please let me know if anyone has any
suggestions or recommendations.

Here are the specifications of our server.

1 Digium Wildcard TE405P

Asterisk 1.0.9

zapata.conf

; Zapata telephony interface

;

; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

;

; Trunk groups are used for NFAS or GR-303 connections.

;

; Group: Defines a trunk group.

;        group => <trunkgroup>,<dchannel>[,<backup1>...]

;

;        trunkgroup  is the numerical trunk group to create

;        dchannel    is the zap channel which will have the

;                    d-channel for the trunk.

;        backup1     is an optional list of backup d-channels.

;

;trunkgroup => 1,24,48

;

; Spanmap: Associates a span with a trunk group

;        spanmap => <zapspan>,<trunkgroup>[,<logicalspan>]

;

;        zapspan     is the zap span number to associate

;        trunkgroup  is the trunkgroup (specified above) for the mapping

;        logicalspan is the logical span number within the trunk group to
use.

;                    if unspecified, no logical span number is used.

;

;spanmap => 1,1,1

;spanmap => 2,1,2

;spanmap => 3,1,3

;spanmap => 4,1,4

[channels]

;

; Default language

;

;language=en

signalling = pri_cpe

Switchtype=dms100

group=1

context=default

channel => 1-23

;busydetect=1

;busycount=5

;relaxdtmf=yes

;callwaiting=yes

usecallerid=yes

hidecallerid=no

callwaiting=yes

usecallingpres=yes

callreturn=yes

callwaitingcallerid=yes

threewaycalling=yes

transfer=yes

cancallforward=yes

echocancel=yes

echocancelwhenbridged=yes

group=1

callgroup=1

pickupgroup=1

immediate=no

; SOS context

;context=SOS

;usecallerid=yes

;group=1

;callerid="SOS" <XXXXXX-5000>

;channel => 14-18

; D-D context

context=D-D

usecallerid=yes

group=1

callerid="D2D" <XXXXXX5010>

;CHANNELs may be associated with account codes 4 billing

;accountcode=DD5010

channel => 1-23