[Asterisk-Users] Re: who is online

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed Dec 28 12:00:29 MST 2005

On Wed, December 28, 2005 16:38, bails said:
> qualify=yes in both sip.conf and iax.conf, seems to highlight both the
> users and trunks who are currently available in FOP
>
> Bails

Note that some IAX clients do not seem to like qualify=yes. I use DIAX,
and when I use Qualify=yes, it becomes unavailable after a while...

Also see <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+iax.conf> and
scroll halfway down to the qualify header

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch