[Asterisk-Users] What setup

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Wed Dec 28 09:53:12 MST 2005

John - You might consider getting a T1 and "splitting" it using some of the
pipe for your voice traffic and some for your data traffic.  You can set up
a VLAN on your internal network for your phones if you want to migrate to
SIP phones and Asterisk, or you could implement a channel bank out to your
existing analog handsets.

Cory Andrews
Purchasing Manager
VOIPSupply.com