[Asterisk-Users] BUG? AGI stuck in ast_waitfor_nandfds()

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:40:45 MST 2005

I just have upgraded from Asterisk 1.0.7 to 1.2.1 and im having problems
with my AGI script that takes care about
routing the calls. It worked perfectly for the last year with 1.0.7, now is
getting stuck when the is launched. I have agi debug enabled and this is the
output:

     -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi_cdr.php
AGI Tx >> agi_request: agi_cdr.php
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: SIP/25-63c8
AGI Tx >> agi_language: en
AGI Tx >> agi_type: SIP
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid: 1135787079.1
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: 25

It just hangs there, does not finish sending the initial vars. From 'show
channel SIP/25-63c8' i can see that is blocking in:

 Application: AGI