[Asterisk-Users] call transfer

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Wed Dec 28 08:16:47 MST 2005

I'm not sure how this is suppose to work. But I want to be able to call
people from a SIP phone and transfer them into a conference room. If I
call another extension that is a SIP phone I can hit # and then enter
the conference room number. If I call from the PSTN to the SIP extension
phone I can transfer by hitting # too. But if I call from the SIP phone
extension to a PSTN number it doesn't do anything when I hit the #. I'm
using Asterisk at Home and under general settings I have "tTrwW" for
Asterisk Dial Command Settings.
Can you call through a Zap trunk from a SIP phone and do a call transfer?

--
Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
msampson at yourccsteam.com