[Asterisk-Users] 4-port external sip fxo which doesnt suck?

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Dec 28 06:10:09 MST 2005

Go with SPA-3000. While it's much more awkward to maintain, they're rock
stable and provide the features they advertise for. I'd also add AddPac
VoiceFinder series as being not 100% asterisk compatible, expensive and
not worth your time (learned this the hard way). It took me 6 months to
persuade AddPac that each FXO/FXS has to use unique Call-ID on the same
gateway device to work properly with Asterisk and other properly written
  SIP proxies etc.

HTH,
Vahan