[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Grandstream Budge Tone 102

Tomislav Parcina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Dec 28 02:25:25 MST 2005

In article <20051227132857.GC8871 at anima.vanbaak.info>,
michiel at vanbaak.info says...
> Did you set the timezone correctly?
> All my phones are 1 hour behind because I still have to
> login to all phones to alter daylight saving time setting.

It isn't just time, he misses the year! :)))

Acording to Budgetone now is 1900. ;))

Configuration is quite strait-forward, I just need to enter IP address
of NTP server (10.0.0.20), right? Phone IP address is 10.0.0.137, they
are on same subnet. Cisco phones work with this NTP server!?!
I realy don't know what could be the problem.

--

Tomislav Parcina
ime.prezime at email.t-com.hr