[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

Elene Kinsky admin at mapesoft.com
Tue Dec 27 20:25:00 MST 2005

Yes, our mistake that we make order directly from GS. Should make via
some reseller instead. About rate: 2/11 phones dead.  Regarding the
phone quality, it looks a bit cheap (I know it's really cheap), some
buttons are worn out after few months of intensive use.
Now maybe we'll consider to buy other phones for our customers.