[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Hosting

BILL GITONGA bgitonga at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 15:50:38 MST 2005

What is the best method of storing voice main messages
so that they are accessible to different asterisk
servers in a hosted environment? I have considered
Asterisk real time but I don’t think it stores the
actual voice mail folder in the database. I’m thinking
of using NFS for this and put my voice mail folders on
the NFS so that it is accessible by the different
servers. Is this a good way to do it or is there a
better way of doing this?