[Asterisk-Users] Play soundfile before snswer

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:44:59 MST 2005

Kerry, the OP wanted to know if it's possible to do so so that billing
doesn't start. If you call a toll free number from overseas then you
will hear a recording telling you something like this: you will be
charged long distance charges if you continue this call.
You shouldn't be charged if you hangup while it's playing, and that is
the same as using noanswer option in playback.