[Asterisk-Users] TDM2400

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Tue Dec 27 13:09:28 MST 2005

Hello folks !

TDM2400 with "E" for echocan module is ok for me, replacing my old passive
cards.
No more echo issues now. I had many before to switch to this wonderfull card
!
Perfect for my use...

Here is an Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r7608M, in an old PII-400 MHz
Linux version 2.6.12-1-686 (gcc version 4.0.2 20050917 (prerelease) (Debian
4.0.1-8) "Etch".

My opinion : buy it WITH the echocan option, and don't forget to buy a
Centronics 50 pins mâle connector (not provided).

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.