[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP301 time changing

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Dec 27 10:33:37 MST 2005

By config file do you by chance happen to mean dhcpd.conf?  I'm pretty
sure there are settings like this in ipmid.cfg or sip.cfg, but it could
be that the dhcpd.conf one is conflicting.  In mine I have

option time-offset -32400;

Again, I'm not totally sure there is a time offset in the phone or its
config files, but I'm assuming there is for the purposes of this
suggestion ;)  And, if for example you set something with sip.cfg or
ipmid.cfg, but subsequently adjust a setting on the phone that
conflicts, I think that's when you get a XXXXXXXXXXXX-phone.cfg -- so
check that one for time offsets too :)

Moj

Jonathan k. Creasy wrote:
> I have 13 Polycom IP301's where the clock keeps resetting to a +5
> offset. I can change the config file to show -5, change it to -5 on the
> phone and after an hour or so the phone will update itself back to +5.
>
> Anyone have any ideas? The other 70+ phones are not exhibiting this
> behavior.
>
> -Jonathan

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC