[Asterisk-Users] Login incorrect on ZIP2 phones when checking voicemail

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Tue Dec 27 10:18:23 MST 2005

Hi all, I have rolled out a few Zultys ZIP2 phones, and they seem to work
fine, except when trying to check voicemail. If we go into comedian mail, we
are prompted for a extension #, then a password. The ext # transmits
properly, but the password is not being heard by asterisk. The CLI output
says the password entered was blank, but it wasn't.. any idea what could
cause this? I've been toying w/the dialplan, but nothing I've done has
worked, is there something else I need to setup on these pohones? I have a
Linksys SAP841 which transmits the password info properly, it's just the
ZIP2s that aren't sending the pass.

Thanks in advance & happy new year!