[Asterisk-Users] spandsp & fax

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Tue Dec 27 08:54:29 MST 2005

Hi BJ, Kristof,

It worked!

I am using the version at
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.2pre21c/asterisk-1.2.x/.

I think I had bad symlinks on /usr/local/lib and by reading the tutorial on
AsteriskGuru I found that... (The previously installed version of spandsp
has been 0.0.3, but now you have installed version 0.0.2. The problem is
that the installation of version 0.0.3 creates a symlink, which is not
replaced by installation of version 0.0.2. So the symlink points to the
library of version 0.0.3, which actually does not exist.). I simply deleted
all files related to spandsp from this directory and installed it again!

Thank you
Dov