[Asterisk-Users] "one touch record" on asterisk 1.2.1 uses monitor and not mixmonitor

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:54:36 MST 2005

On 12/27/05, Vikas <topgun9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How to make "one touch record" on asterisk 1.2.1 use mixmonitor app ?
>
> In res_features.c line line 469:
> monitor_app = pbx_findapp("Monitor")
>
> How to make pbx_findapp return mixmonitor ?

 You'd need to make a few more changes to res_features.c than just the
pbx_findapp line you've pointed out. I suspect that this and the agent
based recording will get cut over to MixMonitor in the next major
release version. MixMonitor itself is still relatively new.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/